- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
Introducing new Utility Color additions to GA-2100 thin, analog-digital combination line up from G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for unmatched timekeeping toughness.
This new model combine practical and utilitarian colors of the bezels, faces, and bands that go well with street fashions, to create distinctive looks that fit right in with a wide range of fashions and activities.
This new G-SHOCK model combines thin cases with new designs.
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability.
| General |
|Display type||Analog + Digital|
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page