Last Update Date : 29th Jan, 2020
eGlobal Central offers up to 24 months warranty on its products, providing customers with the confidence and peace-of-mind when shopping on our website.
The warranty period starts from the invoice date, and hence includes the shipping and return shipping time as well as the repair duration. The duration for such inspection and repair of a product can take up to four weeks.
For more details, please refer to the following terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
So how is this good news?
- Reduce cost when returning an item to be repaired under warranty
- Save time when returning an item to be repaired under warranty
- Enjoy quicker return delivery of items(s) repaired under warranty
Terms and conditions
Upon receiving and accepting your payment, we will provide you with cover for your purchase(s) as stated in this warranty.
The eGlobal Central warranty, once paid for, warrants the product to operate according to manufacturer's specifications for the period as stated above from the date of invoice.
Please note that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company.
What is covered
Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault in production, which lead to product malfunctioning.
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of a fault in the material of the product, which lead to product malfunctioning.
- 1-month parts and labour costs for the repair of a fault in the material of Rechargeable Batteries
- All warranty requests have to be made via by opening a RMA ticket.
- It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number or IMEI and this should be quoted in any communication with eGlobal Central.
- RMA team may request customer to perform standard troubleshooting before the need to send us back the product for repair or replacement. Please note that we have the right to refuse warranty service if customer fails to follow RMA instructions
- If the product is returned to eGlobal Central, we will endeavour to ensure the safety of your product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product (and any film, tape, data, or other recordable media or accessory), eGlobal Central cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You should retain any accessories not required for the repair.
- eGlobal Central warrants this product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to batteries, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase. Therefore, you should retain your payment receipt or the original invoice (PayPal receipt is valid for this purpose).
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical, or vice versa. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement. Unless repair and replacement are both not available, we will process reimbursement for your item.
- For non-repairable products (excluding misused non-repairable products) that are purchased within 24 months, eGlobal Central may choose to compensate you by a certain percentage of value of the unit price, with the consideration on time of use (24 months at maximum).
- You must obtain an authorisation for repair from us first. The choice of repair is subject to eGlobal Central authorisation, and we may choose to specify a particular service centre.
- You must inform the service centre in writing if you change your address while your product is being repaired.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of postage fees, inspections and diagnosis, and/or the cost of repair if the fault of the product is determined not to be covered by this warranty
- Personal assets (including all software and data) should be customer’s responsibility to safeguard. Precautions such as making full backups of all customer software and data and implementing virus checking controls is recommended. We are not liable for any damage or loss during the repair process
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
External Purchased Insurance
- Any Mack Diamond Warranty purchased will replace eGlobal Central's 24 months standard warranty automatically. Customers no longer need to return the product(s) to us for repairing; instead they could enjoy the Mack warranty's benefits and use local Mack warranty service. There would be no return, refund or exchange once the Mack Warranty is purchased from eGlobal Central EU. For details, please kindly check the Mack Diamond Warranty's product information here.
-Simplesurance is an insurance solution that offers extra protection for your device. Featuring extensive coverage over smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, laptops or cameras; It provides an extra layer of insurance policy that covers accidental damage.
They are a trustworthy insurance provider in the region which offers extensive protection for your purchases.
• Please note that once you have purchased the Simplesurance’s service, the original RMA warranty service will no longer be provided by eGlobal Central.
• Should any dispute arise regarding the service of Simplesurance, customers should contact Simplesurance directly.
eGlobal Central will not be liable for any damages incurred.
If you have any further enquiries please contact Simplesurance via this link:
Exclusion (What is not covered)
- Consumable products identified by us, such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty. (Except RC toy battery which has a 3-month warranty).
- In-box Accessories, Gadget Accessories or Non-electronic items which are not operated by electricity (such as bags, lens, hoods, and audio accessories, etc.) are not covered (except audio cable which has 1-month warranty)
- Any repair carrier related issue cost (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range etc.) of mobile phones and tablets will not be covered by eGlobal Central
- Any issues caused by modification, installation, or removal of the product, firmware, software, and/or operating system by someone other than our representatives, or the manufacturer
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, moisture, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, liquid contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather/environmental conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage, improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply, or batteries not designated for the device.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- The product serial or IMEI has been removed or made illegible
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- Repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which customer added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Loss or damage of data
- Use of which is not designed
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to service centre or service agent
- Jewellery items are not covered by the warranty
- Any promotional gifts included with the purchase
Special Note regarding Waterproof cases
These are covered by eGlobal Central warranty for 6 months only. Damage caused by improper use, impact, exceeding recommended depths would void the Warranty.
- - eGlobal Central will not be liable for any damage to any other items used in conjunction with the product.
- - eGlobal Central will send the faulty Waterproof case to the manufacturer for waterproof / pressure testing to the specifications of the product as outlined by the manufacturer. The buyer will liable for the repair fee if the test is passed, and also any cost of transport as required.
Special Note for Xiaomi Official Local Warranty Smartphones
In case of any warranty related issues, you may contact Xiaomi customer services in below table and deliver the item to Xiaomi Official Service Centre or Shop in below Countries. For other European countries, you may open RMA request with eGlobal Central for following up with Xiaomi RMA agent.
Xiaomi Contact Info.
You may refer to the warranty page below for more information: https://www.mi.com/global/service/warranty
Special Note for 3rd party lenses
We will cover parts and labour costs for the repair of manufacturer defect(s) or production fault(s), which resulted in the product malfunctioning. Any problem(s) relating to front or back focus is/are not covered in the warranty. The use of third-party lens is at user's own discretion. eGlobal Central makes no guarantee to the quality and accuracy of the focus of third-party lenses.
Special Note for Waterproof Cameras/ Casings / Bags
Damages due to impact, exceeding recommended depths, etc. would void the warranty. Please be advised that the warranty offered is strictly for the purchased item only. eGlobal Central will not hold any liabilities for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Special Note for Waterproof Mobile Phones
The warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress. eGlobal Central will not hold any liabilities for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Special Note for Remote Control Toys
The warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from below:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with the wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe take-off weight
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
eGlobal Central will also not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Period out of eGlobal Central 24-month Standard Warranty
If you choose to return an item outside the warranty period to eGlobal Central for any inspection or repair, you will be liable for the full return postage fee, inspection fee and the repair fee, or any other related charges that incurred.
Warranty Case Claim Procedure
If you would like to open a warranty claim on your order, please click here to follow the instruction illustrated.