- Quickly transforms to a handheld: Changes to a handheld vacuum cleaner and back again, in just one click.
- 'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying: The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
- Drop-in docking: The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to recharge it and tidily store tools. So it’s ready to grab and go.
- Three power modes: The right power when you need it. Three modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type.
- Up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction³: With cord-free versatility to clean anywhere.
With big machine suction power¹, and up to 40% bigger bin for big cleans.² The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum has the most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum.³
Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10
The most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum.
14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.
The seven-cell, nickel-cobalt-aluminium battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.²
Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down.
The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – creating 20% more suction power than the Dyson V8™ vacuum cleaner.
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page