- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph Step indicator
- Step Count History Display: Daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
- Step Goal Progress Display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Reminder: Audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (Can be enabled or disabled.)
These new BGS-100 models come with a step tracker (pedometer) feature and designs that fit right in with the sporty styles of today.
This new lineup offers a choice of colors that range from basic white or black, in addition to feminine summertime blue-and-pink, and pink-and-purple pastel combinations. The simple and solid looks of these models fit right in with mixed sports fashions.
Step Tracker uses a 3-axis accelerometer that starts counting steps automatically on the display whenever you start jogging, running, or engaging in other activities while wearing the watch. In addition to analog timekeeping and digital display, the second hand also indicates your progress towards achieving your daily step target. A Step Reminder feature provides valuable workout management support by displaying an indicator on the digital display at 7 o'clock and by sounding an audible alert to let you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period.
The feminine coloring of these models help to ensure that you look as good as you feel when working out.
| General |
|Display type||Analog + Digital|
|Designed for sports||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page